[mapguide-users] new to mapguide

manav dayal manav_dayal85 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 6 04:24:15 EST 2009

I am new to mapguide.
I have installed mapguide with apache and tomcat on windows environment.
The sample applications are running well on my system.

I need to know from where can i learn about the various classes,methods
and their functionality in the API. The doumentation that is given is very
limited. I am willing to dovelop my own code to access a new map.

Even in the sample applications I can not figure out the how the data(map) of the sample
Application is being accessed by the application.

Kindly help.

Advance Thanks to ALL.

Regards.