[mapguide-users] MS SQL 2008 Schema Permissions

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Nov 26 19:37:08 EST 2009

I've started using the SQL spatial 2008 server.

I'm having difficulties viewing some schemas.

I have various schemas in the DB i've given a user select and view
definition rights on the schema, and given the user login rights to the DB.

I can connect to the Server using the user and select rows.

However in mapguide studio I cannot view the schema in the data preview...

However when creating a layer i can select a table in the schema but not
actually return any information.....

Help :(