[mapguide-users] MAPGUIDE INSTALLATION PROBLEM - CENT OS - error undefined reference to 'apr_os_uuid_get'

future9370 future9370 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 22:14:00 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I am having problem with Mapguide beta version on Cent OS. Installation
process using build_apt.sh returns following error undefined reference to
'apr_os_uuid_get'

I am loading this on to VPS server with Cent OS v5. Also, if any one has
done install on Cent -OS VPS server, please provide
additional notes and procedure to make the installation process smooth.

I would appreciate if any one can suggest me a solution.

Thank you
Bob