[mapguide-users] Passing username and password into url with fusion

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed Oct 21 18:37:25 EDT 2009

You can fix it with that fix that was listed on an earlier post:

In ApplicationDefinition.js, the method getAppDef(xhr) needs to be changed
to be like this:

    getAppDef: function(xhr){
      if (xhr && typeof(xhr) == "object" && xhr.responseText) {
        this.sessionId = xhr.responseText;
        Fusion.sessionId = this.sessionId;
      }
      var r = new
Fusion.Lib.MGRequest.MGGetResourceContent(this.applicationDefinition);
      r.parameters.session = this.sessionId;
      r.parameters.format = 'application/json';
      this.oBroker.dispatchRequest(r,
              OpenLayers.Function.bind(this.getAppDefCB, this));
    }

regards
gordon