[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide connection to SQL Server through ODBC

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Apr 6 23:28:23 EDT 2010

I'd personally consider this a defect.  I wouldn't be surprised if somehow
the ampersand in the password isn't getting escaped properly somewhere in
the XML, but that's just a WAG.  Even if it's not something that can be
fixed (odbc limitation?), a better error description would be good.  Google
definitely isn't a help, but at least your blog post comes up near the
top...

Bob&Doug?  Take off eh! :)

Jason