[mapguide-users] map is not shown in the mozilla firefox

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:33:19 EDT 2010

hi to all,

     I am using the mgos 2.0 and mastro r3911 and vs2005 with oracle spatial
data. I created a layout and when i click on show in browser if my brouser
is internet explorer it is work and map is coming if my browser is mozilla
firefox(version 3.5.7) all frames are loaded but map is not displaying is
there any settings for mozilla or mapguide doesn't support mozilla ? please
help to me