[mapguide-users] Security restrictions on layers functionality

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 9 21:31:51 EDT 2010

No, the only workaround is to programatically generate the map at run
time based on the user's permissions. Not an especially easy task,
even if you're using MaestroAPI.

This is a longstanding issue. Someone's putting together a Google
Summer of Code proposal to work on this; if accepted hopefully we'll
see it for 2.3.