[mapguide-users] RE: ECWs and MG 2.1

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Mon Apr 12 12:42:09 EDT 2010

For the ECWs DLL's, if you are an ESRI user, you can also copy the DLL's from
the ArcGIS folder (C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Bin) and place them in the
MapGuide Server Bin directory.  There are only three files available:
NCScnet.dll, NCSEcw.dll, NCSUtil.dll.  I am not sure what "NCSEcwC.dll" is
used for, but I copied the three available to MapGuide server and the ECWs
were viewable.  I am not sure if there are any proprietary issues with using
the files in this manner, but it works.

Sorry, not a good open source solution...