[mapguide-users] Re: Edit WebLayout Problem

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Wed Apr 14 08:53:28 EDT 2010

I think that you are missing some basic knowledge about JavaScript principles. For long term, it's better that you just sit and read/try some good tutorials. The people who is reading this mailing list don't have patience for every problem that you have and mostly of them is pretty much the simple one. So, please, I'm going to help you but you must learn by yourself otherwise you are going to be annoying and nobody will listen you anymore.

You can hide it from taskpane (for example):
window.frames.mainFrameset.rows = "0,*";

In file framesetnotaskbar.templ or framesettaskbar.templ (it depends..) give the main frameset a name "mainFrameset" so that you can reach it from JavaScript.

And for other questions based on this topic, Google is your best friend: http://tinyurl.com/y3rqu8g