[mapguide-users] building 64bit openmapguide on rhel 5.4

kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com
Thu Apr 15 20:21:44 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,
Stefano is correct about removing the #ifdef statements in both
Timer.cpp and Core.cpp.

Remove all of the following #ifdef, #else, and #endif (making sure you
remove all of the WIN32 code that is inside the _DWFCORE_WIN32_SYTEM
code blocks:
#ifdef  _DWFCORE_X86_SYSTEM

#ifdef    _DWFCORE_WIN32_SYSTEM

#else
#ifdef    _DWFCORE_LINUX_SYSTEM

#else
#error    Cannot continue - implementation not provided for this
hardware configuration
#endif
#endif

The only code that should be left is the code that was inside the
_DWFCORE_LINUX_SYSTEM code blocks, some of which you updated for 64-bit
architecture.

KFW