[mapguide-users] Mapguide Crashing

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 19:59:03 EDT 2010

there are some known issues with GDAL and MGOS...

search the mailing list archives and you will see other people
are having the same problem

there is a project to resolve these problem,

http://www.otxsystems.com/community-initiatives/gdal-provider-initiative.html

perhaps you might like to donate towards it?