[mapguide-users] Passing SessionID to Fusion

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 19 10:37:41 EDT 2010

This issue should be resolved by the two submissions made against Fusion Trac ticket 361:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/361

If you want to try to hack this into the 2.1 version, find the call to createSessionId() in fusionSF-compressed.js, and replace it with this piece of code:

var passedSessionId = Fusion.getQueryParam('Session');
if(passedSessionId == null || passedSessionId == ""){
    createSessionId();
}else{
    Fusion.sessionId = passedSessionId;
}