[mapguide-users] Run MGOS with IIS on another port

stoff mail at effing.org
Wed Apr 21 10:10:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am working on my development machine and there is allready running on port
80 an apache to establish a testenvironment of trac,subversion etc.
It is an requirement to use IIS for the new asp.net/MGOS application, so I
decided to install IIS paralell working on port 81.

No I am not sure how to configure the MGOS to use port 81 as well. Can
anybody help me? I found port configurations in the webconfig.ini within
2810,2811, 2812 ... but dont know how to get it running.
It is not possible to login to the siteadministrator because of this
misconfiguraton probably. He tolds me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function MgInitializeWebTier() in
C:\Programme\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapadmin\login.php on line 70

Here is my port situation attached:
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4937189/ports.txt ports.txt

Thanks in advance,

Stoff