[mapguide-users] Migrating a repository

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Apr 22 01:53:31 EDT 2010

This is probably what you were looking for:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/1.2to2.0MigrationInstructions

Not sure if you can jump directly to 2.1 using the same procedure or not.

You could also do the package unload/load procedure, as lng as your
data isn't too large, but you'll only be migrating the Library, and
will lose any security settings, etc, from the Site repository.

Jason