[mapguide-users] MapTip only without SessionID?

Gordon Luckett gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Apr 22 12:38:32 EDT 2010

Here is what solved it:

The APPLICATIONDEFITION was originally created with Maestro and I couldn't
view MapTips with GOOGLE in the background.  I completely recreated the
definition using MapGuide Studio 2010 and voila, it was corrected.  I am not
sure of the difference between the XML created from Maestro and Studio, I am
going to have to do a document compare to figure out what broke using
Maestro.

Thanks
Gordon