[mapguide-users] Join Problem

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Apr 22 23:18:20 EDT 2010

Almost sounds like the resource is still there; didn't get deleted properly.

Is there any difference once you restart the service?

Can you access the repository with Maestro?  Does it allow you to delete the
original resource?  Does the validation tool point out any problems?

I don't know of anyone who has made a three-version jump.  It may be that
the authoring tools aren't backwards compatible with the feature source
schema that was used for 1.1, but it's hard to say.

Jason