[mapguide-users] Re: Join Problem

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 23 15:29:18 EDT 2010

Does this look like your left join problem?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1162

I've asked on the -internals list whether the patch for this has been
submitted and will be in the 2.2 release.

Are you seeing any relevant errors in the MapGuide error log?  After you get
the error, if you restart the MapGuide service and re-connect, can you still
not delete the underlying feature source?

I don't recall seeing any prior reports of this behaviour, so it's likely
that you'll be stuck on 1.1 indefinitely unless you file a Trac ticket that
allows a developer to quickly and easily reproduce the problem.  It may also
be helpful to confirm that this is a generic MapGuide problem and not a
Studio problem by going through the process from start to finish using
Maestro.

Notes on how to file a ticket are available here; might want to search first
to see if there is anything that looks similar, but I couldn't find any with
a quick search:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket

Re: validator, Maestro has the ability to right-click on any resource and
validate it and its dependencies.  It quickly finds things like layers that
have had their feature sources moved out from under them, mismatched
coordinate system definitions, etc.

Jason