[mapguide-users] Re: Join Problem

_Jon_ jrizzo at Langan.com
Mon Apr 26 12:43:44 EDT 2010

Thanks for the information.  "pre-alpha" does sound a bit scary, but I could
throw it onto a VM to see if it works.  It would probably be a lot easier to
get this version running & test it than it would be to isolate the exact
issue, create a ticket, etc.  I may still end up having to do it, but
hopefully this will work.

Unfortunately, that download link has been broken all day.  I think the
server is having trouble.  I'll have to try again later & let you know
when/if I get it working.

Thanks again!!

Jon