[mapguide-users] Migrating to 2.1 on Windows Server 2008

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Tue Apr 27 18:38:57 EDT 2010

I've searched the posts but did not see anything specifically addressing this
issue...

I've had MGOS 2.0 working for some time on Windows XP with IIS 5.0.  My goal
is to migrate to 2.1 on Windows Server 2008 64 bit with IIS 7.0 (actually it
is a virtual server using vmware...thanks to our IT department).  As a test,
I installed 2.1 on the Windows XP box and followed the instructions on
copying the Repositories folder and using UpgradeRepositories.bat without
any problems.

I've installed 2.1 on the Windows Server 2008 virtual server (tested, seems
to work OK), copied the Repositories folder, however, when I run
UpgradeRepositories.bat file it returns an error  "Could Not find C:\Program
Files
(x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\RepositoriesAdmin\UpgradeRepositories.Script
(see image below).

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I noticed that even though this .bat file
returns this error all my data connections, layers, maps, etc in the
repository seem to work OK (or at least seems to work OK when previewing).

On another note, I am also having problems with viewing ECWs (I followed the
same steps as my XP migration i.e. configuring the GDAL raster provider
which worked just fine).

http://n2.nabble.com/forum/FileDownload.jtp?type=n&id=4971558&name=error.jpg