[mapguide-users] Re: Trouble getting started

Maxi Wu maxi0361 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 03:04:30 EDT 2010

I read that on some other post. I tried it.
So that has the same function as running a service, I didn't know that.

It doesn't event start, it gives me a message though.
Cannot open repository: C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\Repositories\Session\MgsessionResourceContents.dbxml
The Repository is already opened by another process < blahblahblah>
<3352> server stopped.

But I have already stop the service before running the command.
So maybe this is my problem?