[mapguide-users] Howto Speed up Fusion?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Apr 28 11:17:48 EDT 2010

The fusion wiki has some notes on how to build a custom Fusion compressed
library with Ant, including bundling your applicationdefinition in the JS.
 Combine this with gzip/deflate compression, propery expiry headers on JS,
CSS, Images (but not your application's HTML).  I set expiry to far in the
future, and create new "fusion" directory for each build of each
application.  With this you can get decent performance even with Fusion 1.1
(which is what NanaimoMap is using).