[mapguide-users] Re: Opening an image in an image editor

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Apr 28 12:52:57 EDT 2010

If you are working in a web interface, you cannot interact with the desktop
at that level due to security.  You would be constrained to opening that
image through the web interface through whatever application the user has
configured in their operating system for the file type.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W
www.SpatialGIS.com