[mapguide-users] Re: Opening an image in an image editor

EnvCADGuy marc at environmentalworks.com
Wed Apr 28 14:53:59 EDT 2010

The scanned aerials I'm trying to reference are not geo-referenced.

What I meant was, along with the scanned aerials I'm trying to reference, I
will also have more recent geo-referenced aerials available with this
mapguide site.

The aerials I'm trying to reference are from 1936-1995.  In all, there's
around 400 GB of aerials I'm making available to view through MG.  Even if I
was able to make them into a map, that map would be so large that it would
take an hour for someone to view.  So it is easier to open individual
scanned images.

I tried adding file:// to the path, but this is the error message I get:

http://n2.nabble.com/forum/FileDownload.jtp?type=n&id=4976142&name=Error_Image.bmp