[mapguide-users] Selecting features by window not working on one mapguide site.

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Wed Apr 28 23:00:27 EDT 2010

I have just installed Mapguide 2.1 on Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6.  I use
the ASP Ajax viewer.  I have moved three sites to the new server.

On one of the three sites I cannot select features by window.  I can select
single items with a mouse click and can see the appropriate properties in
the properties pane.  I can select multiple items by using the Shift-Click
combination.  Each selected item is highlighted as expected and the selected
object count does reflect the current number of selected items.  However no
matter how large or small the zoom and window I cannot select by dragging a
window.  Another somewhat odd thing is that when I select outside the
features or clear the selection with the toolbar tool, the blue highlight
does not go away until the map is redrawn.

The other two sites, on the same new server, work exactly as expected for
all selection and deselection functions.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks