[mapguide-users] Show help on a specific feature when selected

Rohit Razdan rrrazdan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:17:16 EDT 2010

I think what you are looking for is the functionality in
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/index.php -- Map Layers
section
Full source is at
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/common/viewsource.php?FILENAME=D%3A\MapGuideOpenSourceWeb\www\devguide\INTERACTING_WITH_LAYERS%2Flayer_visibility.php

relevant code
      $resourceService = $siteConnection->
      CreateService(MgServiceType::ResourceService);

      $map = new MgMap();
      $map->Open($resourceService, $mapName);

      $layers = $map->GetLayers();
      for ($i = 0; $i < $count; $i++)