[mapguide-users] Setting / changing the initial Administrator password

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 30 03:25:07 EDT 2010

The server admin has a password change function. Change at least the
admin password, and preferably the author password too.

There is a security white paper somewhere on the Autodesk site that
outlines some other important changes you should make before going
into production, such as disabling authoring through your standard
mapagent, etc...