[mapguide-users] Layers...

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Fri Apr 30 06:46:12 EDT 2010

Hi Matt

I think it's a really pain. I guess you may be using sdf files, which can
contain different types on geometry.

One method, is to edit the layer XML, it's best done in MapGuide Maestro.
Just open the layer and click edit as XML. Look for sections in XML name
pointTypeStyle, lineTypeStyle or AreaTypeStyle and delete the sections you
don't need.

In Studio you can not edit the XML or reload it.

I hope this helps

Gary

Keynetix Ltd
Member of the Key Systems Group

Tel. +44 (0) 1527 68888
Fax: +44 (0) 1527 62880
Dir. +44 (0) 1604 891152
Mobile: 07801 371438

KeySpatial - Team GIS,
Unite your Business Information
www.keynetix.com/KeySpatial

IMPORTANT: Please address all support & sales correspondence to either
support at keynextix.com or sales at keynetix.com Addressing support questions
to individuals may delay the response