[mapguide-users] Re: Join Problem

_Jon_ jrizzo at Langan.com
Fri Apr 30 08:58:37 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

Good news!  Both of my issues appear to be fixed in the 2.2 version that you
directed me to.  "Pre-alpha" is a bit too scary for me to trust with my live
site, but at least I know that the problem has been fixed.

I was disappointed, however, that the performance of that 2.2 build is not
very different from that of my live 1.1 site, and it is considerably slower
than 2.1.  I suspect/hope this is due to it being a debug build or something
along those lines.  I was looking forward to the noticeable performance
boost that I saw in 2.1, but I suppose correct is more important than fast.

Thank you for all of the hand-holding on this.  :-)  You have been very
patient & helpful.

Jon