[mapguide-users] RE: Show help on a specific feature when selected

Jonathon McIntyre jmatpat at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 30 15:38:23 EDT 2010

Hi Neal,

Here's the methodology I have used to link up hyperlinks in the legend...

1. In Maesto/Studio you need to change the legend label to: <a href="http://server/virtualdir/Archaeology Meta Data.pdf" target="_blank">Archaeology Data</a>
2. Also requires a change in the legendui.templ.  Edit the Onclick function and comment out the return line (only line in there).
3. Edit the legend.aspx (around line 341) and add StrEscape( ) around the rtLayerGroup.GetLegendLabel() value

Hope that helps,
Jonathon