[mapguide-users] Re: Show Multiple Properties for selection

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Fri Apr 30 18:28:11 EDT 2010

Sorry to bring up an old post but I am revisiting connecting to databases
(thanks in part to the new features for DSN browsing support for the ODBC
feature source editor in the sample release of Maestro) and making joins
between shp files and non-spatial data.  The joins are successful.

Back to my original question/post...I see that if I make multiple feature
selections in fusion, I can scroll through each feature selected, however, I
would like to select one feature and be able to see all joined data (i.e.
one-to-many join).  Is there an easy approach to this in fusion (or AJAX
viewer)?