[mapguide-users] selection problem using in mapguide using oracle10g

ram282 ram282 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:40:43 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have the problem with the selection of features on the map. I am using
MGOS 2.1 version, database is oracle 10g enterprise edition. Whenever i
select some features on the map, though the list of selected features are
diplayed in the selection results, the selected features are not highlighted
on the map(selection color is not rendered on the map). If i zoom in the
map, immediately i could see the selected features highlighted. This is not
occuring every time. Sometimes I could see the selection on the map
immediately after selection. This error is occuring randomly.

My table in the database has the primary key defined. There is also the
spatial index on the geometry column. I have included the table information
in the user_sdo_geom_metadata also. I have seen in some posts that the
primary key must be of datatype NUMBER. I have tried that option, but still
I couldn't get the solution. I am using the FDO(version 3.4) that was
installed with the MGOS 2.1. But I could observe the KingOracleProvider is
of version 0.1.1.0 and all the remaing providers are of version 3.4.0.4702.
Is this problem due to the FDO ? Can any one suggest the solution ?