[mapguide-users] RE: Window Selection (Ajax) as ENVELOPE or INTERESECTS Confusion

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Aug 11 04:19:56 EDT 2010

I think part of "my" problem was that I have two build machines and on the
new one just took a copy of the 3.5 branch.

I am not sure when this was branched and I suspect that recent changes have
only gone to trunk -- so to build 3.5 I need the FDO 3.5 branch and then to
take the Provider\KingOracle from trunk?  Is this correct?

Back to the issue... - if you have a correction Haris can you please *not*
just put back the ANYINTERACT for the Intersect" but use SDO_RELATE so that
the provider still supports Oracle 9i.  Or have conditional logic aka   if(
m_OracleMainVersion < 10 )

 Crispin