[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.2 Beta and OpenLayers 2.7

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Aug 24 20:31:09 EDT 2010

Hmm.

I don't have direct experience with consuming MapGuide via WMS / OpenLayers,
but EPSG:900913 isn't an official code, and I doubt that it is directly
supported by CS-Map.  Have you tried one of the subsequent codes (EPSG:3785
or EPSG:3857) that indicate "google projection" (Web Mercator)?  I'm not
sure which of these is bundled in MG 2.2, but am pretty sure that at least
one of them made it.

I believe that OpenLayers also supports several native MapGuide layer types
apart from WMS.

Jason