[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide JavaAjaxViewer Update Features Memory Leak?

jjdoc jjdoc at mailcity.com
Wed Dec 15 00:51:45 EST 2010

Hi Zac,
   Here is the releaseReader Code I used. Please let me know if you see any
problems with it:
void ReleaseReader(MgPropertyCollection res, MgFeatureCommandCollection
commands) throws Exception
    {

            if (res == null)
                return;
            for(int i = 0; i < res.GetCount(); i++)
            {
                 MgFeatureCommand cmd = commands.GetItem(i);
                if(cmd instanceof MgUpdateFeatures)
                {
                    if (res.GetItem(i).GetPropertyType() !=
MgPropertyType.Feature) {