[mapguide-users] Re: Add geometry to SHP

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Wed Dec 15 09:34:40 EST 2010

Hi all,
sorry for this late reply but I'm blocked on this problem: I would like to
add geometry to SHP object, and also POSTGIS feature but I don't know how to
do!

In particularly, Simon, you talk about to "add reference" to some .dll
files: How can I add this reference to my .jsp files?

I'm a totally newbie, and I'm working with MGOS 2.2 developped in Java.

Thank so much for your help!

Riccardo