[mapguide-users] Creating Tiles with MgCooker fails

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Tue Dec 28 08:05:14 EST 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to create tiles with MgCooker. What MgCooker returns for the
first niveau is 2 columns and 3 rows of tiles, but the last row contains
white tiles.

I was able to create the tiles with mapguide studio by previewing the map so
Im sure that the data is not the cause of this. I have also made sure that
the bounds (x/y) are big enough to show my data.

I created the tiles with the default settings, except I check the "use
standard method - meter pr.."
I tried with Maestro v.2.1.3.5165 and also v2.1.4

I also created the tiles without checking the "use standard method..." and
at first glance it seemed to work but then I noticed that the further I
zoomed the more I lost from the bottom of my map. Its like the y value
became smaller with each zoom niveau. Could this be a bug in the Mgcooker?

Regards,
Birgir