[mapguide-users] Re: "Failed to read schema..." error with GDAL

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 3 03:35:26 EST 2010

Are the files resonable size (eg. less than 10mb) so you can send one to
me for testing?

Otherwise, please try this page:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Click on "Feature", then "Describe Schema".
Just fill out the ResourceId with the ResourceId of the raster item, and
click submit.
The username/password is what you would use to login to Maestro.

If you post the result of that operation somewhere, I will have a look,
and see if I can guess what the problem is.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S