[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuideApiPINVOKE

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu Feb 4 05:59:57 EST 2010

Ok, I tried using ProcessMonitor and I got a hint that the w3wp process is
looking for the MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll in different locations. At least
the dll is found in the path "C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\PHP". All
the other referenced dll's also were found in this folder
and loaded sucessfully. I can see no error!

By the way, I realized that the path "C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\bin"
is missing in environment variables on this MapGuide-installation. But this
seems to take no effect since all the dll were found in the PHP folder.
Maybe this is an installer issue with this specific operating system:
"Windows Server 2008 Enterprise".

Gunter