[mapguide-users] Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Pietro Ianniello pietro.ianniello at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:21:25 EST 2010

...Oh, I forgot to answer about Tiles.
I use them when I can. in the project I workin with I'm storing some points
in a database, so data is very dynamic, and I am displaing it using
overlays... wich from MG oS 2.1 are serverd asyncronously, and this was the
main reason why I was in hurry to upgrade!

When data will get more stable an idea was to serve them as tiles, and on
data changing, clear tiles... These leads me to find a way to clear tiles...
Now I don't have time to inspect, but it's the matter for my future mapGuide
hackings!

Regards - P.I.

P.S.: I have replied to wrong adrress, this is why "I'm sorry to have to
inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more
recipients. It's attached below."