[mapguide-users] RE: Unable to view-Mark

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Wed Feb 24 10:50:56 EST 2010

On further investigation, your projection did work.  I had the wrong map
extents in my map resource.  When I changed the coordinate system in Studio
the 2nd time around, it automatically adjusted the extents of your map to
reflect the change.  (which is something i think would be great to have in
Maestro too)

I would think at this point the next step would be to get the trunk version
and see if that helps.