[mapguide-users] Re: EXAMPLE: Serving MapTiles directly

Pietro Ianniello pietro.ianniello at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 03:37:32 EST 2010

Hi Rodolfo,

I have installed chrome 4 [portable from softpedia] and it works. I have
installe FF3.5.8 italian [portable apps, because I have 3.6 installed] and
it works.

For IE7 have you tried the left div if it works? I suspect you will get
missed tile even there.
To test delete cached files on the hard disk [remove
"C:\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\Repositories\TileCache\Samples_Sheboygan_MapsTiled_Sheboygan"].
Perhaps you should decouple the two divs by commentig out the 2 lines:

mg_map.events.register("zoomend", mg_map, setZoomHttp);
mg_map.events.register("moveend", mg_map, moveHttp);

in the html.

[for Kenneth Skovhede: In windowsXP even using adsutil won't work.]

Pietro Ianniello.