[mapguide-users] Can't create data connexion for multiple raster folder

magnoliazz hanane.elyazidi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:03:02 EST 2010

Hello,

I have a set of 200 rasters that I already reprocessed using the FWTools.
Now I want to create a data connexion for the folder containing these
rasters, and it won't work. I choose the files, choose the coordinate
system, and when I want to save the data source I get this message: "The
resource had the following warnings: Spatial Context extent appears to be
invalid (or default) do you want to save it anyway?"

I should say that these files work fine when added separately, so does
anyone have an idea what is wrong here?

thanks