[mapguide-users] Imagery in MySQL

Achim H. akimh69 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:12:44 EDT 2010

Hello Mapguide Users,

I was trying to connect to an MySQL database.
I got successfull connections to shp files.
Now I am trying to connect to an imagery (ecw) table within the database.
The ecw files are stored as a "blob" data type.
By the way, I am able to connect to locally stored ecw files (all the
necessary dll are included).

When I am creating a layer in MapGuide Maestro regarding to the MySQL data
connection,
I got a message "No geometry is assigned to the layer".

Is there any workaround to receive the geometry from images, stored as a
"blob" data type in MySQL databases?

THX in advance

-- Achim