[mapguide-users] RE: OnMouseWheel Zoom in and Zoom out

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:57:22 EDT 2010

Good find!

both chrome 5 and firefox 3.6 where released during the period between
2.1 and 2.2

can you file a ticket and attach a patch?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/

Chrome has extremely high updates rates, circa 98% of users are on the latest,
firefox users do lag behind at times so we do need to test this against earlier
firefox versions. BTW Did you try Opera?

I just attached a patch for Opera support for a right clicking bug yesterday
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1274