[mapguide-users] Subject: Best practices for running Fusion within frames

Gordon Luckett gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Jul 29 12:42:22 EDT 2010

Hi Warren

Also, I should direct you to

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/index.htm

I use this widget extensively.that way I can have floating windows
regardless of FUSION or AJAX viewers.

My data grid ("List All Parcels") uses this javascript library for this site
- and all the sites on the squamish2010.ca domain that I create:
http://squamish2010.ca/SASKATCHEWAN/

Gordon

Well, I'm using frames to provide a basic 'wrapper' to display things like
company logo's and also a custom reporting frame for displaying a datagrid.

Warren