[mapguide-users] Change image format from png to jpg mapguide2010

mighty_duck msiljegovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:46:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I read several topics about this on forum and I tried to change png to jpg
on tw locations:

1) in server.config file i changed image format to jpg
2) in ajaxmappane.templ i changed in function function
RequestMapImage(reqId, viewParams) to jpg

When I start map I have strange behaviors. Tile rasters you can see loading,
but in the moment all of them are loaded, they just disapear. If Im not
using tiles i can see raster picture, but still doesnt see any difference.

Also it seems, after i made those changes, that mapguide server crashes
after interacting with map for some time.

Did I miss something in above changes and should I made some changes on
other places on the server?

Thanks in Advance