[mapguide-users] Re: Commercial Map Service Help

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 3 14:55:52 EDT 2010

It's hard to say what is wrong without seeing your application (and the
Firebug output), however based on the AppDef snippet in your previous
message I would first try expanding the Google layer definition some
more (however I suspect most of these values should be set as the
default already):

      <Map>
        <Type>Google</Type>
        <Extension>
          <ResourceId>google</ResourceId>
          <Options>
            <name>GoogleLayer</name>
            <type>G_NORMAL_MAP</type>
            <isBaseLayer>true</isBaseLayer>
            <sphericalMercator>true</sphericalMercator>
          </Options>
        </Extension>
      </Map>

If that doesn't fix it, I would suggest you post your full AppDef file
here so it can be tested.

Mike

--
   Michael Adair