[mapguide-users] Strange behaviour with labels in Mapguide. Help needed.

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 04:30:43 EST 2010

Hi,
I’m getting some strange behaviour with labels in Mapguide – basically when
using a DWG the label is dynamic and moves when you move the map but with an
SDF it is fixed in the centre which means if you move the map you lose the
label!

I have tried fiddling with all the settings but always get the same result.
I am using MG Studio 9 and MG 2.02 but have also tested this with MG 2.1 and
it's the same.

Has anybody else come across this?
Does anybody know whay and is there a fix for this?

Any help or advice is always welcome

Regards
JD

-----