[mapguide-users] MapGuide and OpenLayers...

LFELLI lofelli at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 5 13:13:11 EST 2010

Hi to all,
first of all thx for your great job!
I'm using and working with OpenLayer and MapGuide open source since 6
months.
I'm using the following configuration:
Windows Server 2008
Windows SQLServer 2008
IIS 7
MapGuide Server 2.1
OpenLayers 2.8
MapGuide Maestro 2.0
Gaia 3.0, udig ...
All my data are in EPSG:32632 (UTM WGS84 32N) and loaded in SqlServer.
I've done all the required steps to expose the WFS service and i have
correct response at GetCapabilities and GetFeature requests.
Now my problems are concentrated around the configuration of the WFS service
and the client (OpenLayers).
Does anyone found the correct way to consume a layer exposed as a WFS
MapGuide Service with OpenLayers?
I've already tested my OpenLayers with other WFS Service
(http://demo.opengeo.org/geoserver/wfs) without any problem at all.
No luck with the MGOS one.

P.S.:No all clients seems to be compatible with MGOS WFS (Gaia ok, uDig no)

Any idea is really wellcome

Thx