[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 2.0 Features

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Mar 11 05:39:33 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've blogged about some of what I consider to be the more cool
features of Maestro 2.0. I'd encourage you to try it out, there are
many more cool new features to discover.

Maestro download: http://bit.ly/9YyZdy

Blog article: http://bit.ly/a5PT8A

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Kenneth for the hard
work that he has put into Maestro over the past several years, and
wish him well as he leaves our community to focus on obtaining his
PhD.  We will definitely miss his presence in the MapGuide project.

Jason